Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome back to blog land


















Finally, I have found time to actually log in a blog. I hope this will be enjoyable as I have chosen to write instead of nap. The last week has of course been something. You name the emotion and I promise I have experienced it. First of all thank you to my wonderful husband who has been like a rock, so supportive and patient. Also to my family and friends who have continued to check on me, not knowing what kind of mood I will be in when the call comes in. I have one statement for you Hormones and Pain Killers what a combo.






As most of you may already know we checked in on Monday June 30 for the arrival of Teagan via C-section. The entire staff was wonderful for the length of our stay, some even way more than others. Teagan was born at 848 a.m. and he entered the world peeing on our OB doctor and staff, what an entrance. We weighed in at 7lbs13 oz. and was 20 inches long. Our first impression was he is beautiful and he looks so much like Langdon when he was born.






Teagan spent most of the day in the NICU due to some breathing issues, which was very scary for me but by 5 pm he was finally in our room with his parents. The next several days went very well in the hospital, I had a coworker come to visit which was very appreciative and Grandma and Langdon were able to visit several days which was always a treat. Here is a pic from the first couple of days. Enjoy

No comments: