Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Teagan is one month old wow!






Hard to believe a month has gone by already and what worries me most is having to go back to work. I am so enjoying staying home and keeping this place in order. Teagan is really starting to get on a good schedule. I hope that he turns out like Langdon when it comes to transitioning into new things. He is staying awake more and just starting to make some noise. For now he justs looks around alot and looks out the window when he is in his swing. I took some one month pictures of him yesterday, and I had plans to go have the boys pictures done but Langdon decided he would rather have a wreck on a tricycle. I will include a lovely picture of our first true battle scar on that beautiful face. He has had busted lips and a few bumps along the way but this one takes the cake for now. Oh well he is all boy.

No comments: