Friday, June 27, 2008

Delivery Day is almost here......

Here we are this is friday and all we have is 3 days until Teagan arrives. Evan and I will check into the hospital at 6:30 on Monday morning to get the ball rolling. I had my preop stuff done on Wednesday and got a small tour to see everything. The Womens Pavillion is very nice and the staff were very comforting. We are so excited for this day and I am just about finished putting final touches on carseats and swings etc. Arlene arrived on Wednesday night and Langdon was so excited to see her Thursday morning. A new phrase in our house is where's MawMaw which is the best he can say for Grandma. Usually he says where's Daddy and I will say he is upstairs working, so I am sure he is excited to be looking for an additional person.
I am searching for an idea of what to get Langdon as a present from his new little brother, so if anyone has any ideas please share. I have searched numerous toy aisles but I can't get a feeling for what would be good.
It will be a low key weekend enjoying Grandmas company as I prepare her for keeping Langdon for 4 days, I know she will handle it like a pro, she always does. Look for upcoming pics from the weekend Evan and I are off to get a pedicure he is always such a good sport.

No comments: