Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday and Doctor Appts Oh My



It has been a hectic week, but who expected less. The week started out with my birthday along with Pediatrician appts and other doctor appts, which wouldn't be such a big deal except I still can't drive so Evan has to take us everywhere. Fortunately he doesn't mind maybe he enjoys the break from work. We had good reports from the Doctors, Teagan is growing and is past birth weight . That is always good when I am the one feeding. We still have 2 doctors appts on friday but hopefully they will go well also.

Langdon spent a couple of days at the sitter, and he had a blast, we usually have to drag him out of there. It is a nice feeling to know he likes it so much, and it gives me a chance to nap and spend some one on one with Teagan. We moved Teagan to his crib on the other side of the house, and he is getting adjusted pretty well. The only problem I anticipate is that he is loud and when he screams I am afraid he will wake Langdon who is right next door. He is still getting up twice during the night but last night it was 2:30 and 6:00 a.m. not too shabby.

My birthday was low key by my choice, and Thank you to everyone for all the cards, gifts and calls. I always feel so important and loved. Evan got me a Kitchen-Aid mixer which I have wanted for a long time, so I am excited to get to use it. I am including a couple of pics from this week. One is Teagan without a pacifier, a rare treat around here, and the other is all the boys on the bed. I thought it was sweet. Enjoy

No comments: