Monday, August 11, 2008

It has been forever since an entry, but I guess that is to be expected in our situation. Things are pretty good, the last several days have been rough with Teagan. He spends a lot of time screaming out and mad. I am not sure what it is all about, potentially stomach issues poor baby. Today has been much better, so hopefully it continues. He does have some moments of happiness but they are few and far between. Thankfully Langdon has been having good days or I would need some mental help. It was a low key weekend, attended a housewarming party on saturday and that was about it. We have enjoyed the olympics they are exciting but noone would be more pumped than Langdon. Who knew the Chinese gymnasts would spark such excitement in a 2 year old. They were talented but I believe the gold should go to Langdon for his great attempt at a floor routine. Noone can start a tumbling pass with such speed and determination as he can. Who cares if you get carpet burns, mommy is there to kiss it and make it better. It has been a riot to watch I will have to get a video of it. When I get more time I will include some random photos of the growing boys.

No comments: