Monday, September 8, 2008




So last week I started back to work and the first day back was tuesday. I was a good day, I was a little teary on the drive to work but I got through it. Teagan had a good day, but I don't think he would know any different anyway. I think Langdon enjoyed having him there with him. Thursday was pretty stressful but the day went fast. I think I will have to get some pointers from others about how to successfully get out of the house on time with all the stuff I have to bring along with 2 kids. I feel so blessed that Langdon loves to go bye bye so he is always busting out the door ready.


I worked a little on Saturday and Evan had the boys so I think enjoyed spending extra time and Langdon provided great comic relief for him along with college football. Sunday was Nascar race day in Richmond and Evan was able to score tickets so he went with some neighbor friends. Langdon and I stayed home with Teagan and caught the end of the race on TV. Anyone who knows Langdon should know that he loves his Matchbox cars and plays with them everyday. So he was very excited when our favorite driver won the race and it was all he could talk about all day. These truely our hilarious days in our lives I will include some pics for you to enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Jennifer! I have been reading for awhile, but am just figuring out the blooger comment thing since my blog is on typepad. Anyway, congratulations on the arrival of Teagan! He is super-cute, and I think they look so much alike! Definitely one of those families that you say, "wow, your kids look so much alike!". Hope things are going well up north, and am glad to be able to keep up with you through your blog (found it through Tanni's). Mine is www.bledsoefamily.typepad.com, and I update with pictures of the kids often :) have a great day and email me sometime and let me know how things are going (you know, things that don't make it onto the blog!).