Monday, September 29, 2008

3 months already?????





Hard to believe that Teagan is 3months old on the 30th. It boggles the mind that time can go that fast. He is growing so big and is in clothes that Langdon wore at 4 months old. I must be doing something right. I am happy to report that Teagan is a sleeper he has slept through the night for a whole week. I don't know if it will last but I will cling to it as long as I can. It is amazing to me how different he and Langdon are when he was that age. I guess it is true every child is different. I think the next big phase of our life will be an attempt at potty training Langdon. We are going to try it out this weekend so I can gauge if he is truly ready or not. Thankfully he is not one of those kids that is constantly pulling off all clothes and running around naked but on the flip side it would be nice instead of trying to teach a child how to dress and undress. I of course have done much research on many methods of potty training so hopefully I will be successful at teaching Langdon in a way that will not be traumatizing to his character. Boy aren't you glad you tuned in to this blog, it is exciting show stopping stuff.


We had a great weekend, and actually had a babysitter for Saturday night so that Evan and I could attend a shrimp boil. It was a ton of fun and Langdon had a blast with the sitter, so I was really excited to get some couple time with Evan since it was his Birthday. I hope that Hillary will be able to sit for us again soon, it was really good for everyone. Here are some pics of the growing boys. Enjoy

No comments: