Monday, September 15, 2008

The house divided the weekend etc.......





The second week of work was much better I have to say. Maybe I am finally getting the hang of this stuff. I am getting closer and closer to actually showing up on time Yessssss. The boys seem to be adjusting to it all and Langdon as usual is a big help. That sure makes life easier. We spent saturday painting a bathroom and at first it was an easy task but by the end of the day I was over it and Teagan was less than accommadating on the whole painting thing. How dare a 2 month old revolt. Thankfully it did get done and when it was over it was game time.

One day a year Evan and I are against odds and that is when Auburn plays Mississippi State in football. My family for those of you who may not know are Auburn and Evan is pretty die hard Miss. State. So It can be interesting. Langdon has his Miss. State gear and thankfully I have a very small Auburn shirt so Teagan sided with me. After a very poor showing from both teams Teagan and I were victorious.

Evan is out of town this week so hopefully we will have a good week despite being without him. He gets home on Wednesday and is bringing Grandpa with him so we look forward to that.

No comments: