Tuesday, June 2, 2009
















Over the last month we like everyone else have been very busy. We have been in the new house for just over a month and we love it. The cars are in the garage, stuff is put away, most pics on the wall and already a crawfish party under our belt. You know how Evan likes to roll. We love being in Arkansas and if I could just find a job that would be great. I do enjoy being home with the boys but I would love to balance both for many reasons. Langdon starts a Moms day out/preschool for the summer next week and he doesn't know it but I know he will love it. Teags is approaching his first birthday in less than a month and is so busy growing and getting into all kinds of trouble. He loves to say DADA and every once in awhile says something like Mama although I don't think in proper context. The pics are just highlights from the month enjoy.

No comments: