Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Eggcellent Idea
















Since I am not working right now I decided it would be a good time to start doing some projects with Langdon. Teagan is getting older and starting to move around so I think it is important to get back to spending more one on one time with each of the boys. Langdon and I took on the task of dying eggs for Easter. It was so much fun and of course he was apprehensive at first but once he saw what it was about he was fired up. He just wanted to keep putting them back in the dye a hundred times. Langdon was so excited to show Evan when he got home from work and spent the rest of the night worried about where his eggs were. I hope that this Easter he really has a good time but most importantly gets the real reason we celebrate.

No comments: