Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We are now in Arkansas. We made the drive over 2 days last week and the boys did really good. We of course had no trouble out of Langdon and Teags did darn good for and 8 month old. Who knew that an empty water bottle could provide such entertainment. We are in a furnished town house until our house gets finished, and thankfully there is plenty of room. The boys are adjusting but Langdon of course has had some recoil. I think as times goes by he will settle in. Teags is growing so fast, he is quite the eater. I feel like I can never get him full. He is eating everything and anything I can get to him. Langdon should take some pointers. He is very close to crawling and I know he will be happy when he figures it out. Evan bought a new truck on the way down here basically over the internet in true Evan style, and Langdon can't wait to ride in it. We are excited about this new journey and know it will be great for our future.

No comments: