Monday, October 13, 2008




Once again a pretty low key weekend, it was a working one meaning that Evan punched the yard and layed seed and fertilized so that we keep the grass that we have. Langdon of course enjoyed being outside to over see that project. I cleaned the inside and Teagan just watched. Teagan is getting so big and strong. He sits up well on a lap and against the couch. He just loves to look around and explore with his eyes. One funny thing is in the morning when I go to get him he is usually talking to the fan. Maybe he is saying good morning, or will you slow down. Langdon is still doing pretty well Potty training I guess good enough that he is telling people about it. My neighbor got a pretty good disertation about the whole process the other day in the driveway. I guess she may think twice next time she asks him what happening. Last weekend I ordered tickets to go see Playhouse Disney Live in Fairfax Virginia, so we are very excited about that. Langdon has never been to anything like that so he will hopefully be stoked. We will see that on Nov 9 so we are going to take the opportunity to explore Washington DC as well. I will be sure to take lots of Pics.

No comments: